Thursday, October 10, 2013

The New Blog

PLEASE READ

Now that I deleted "O's Lame Blog", I can start fresh. The reason my old blog was deleted was due to an enormous amount of my old post being deleted. While I won't dwell on the lost too much. I hope and pray that any of the stuff I post here won't be taken from me. I don't care if my blog doesn't get any traffic. I made my first blog for my own pleasure. Now with a new blog, I hope I will lose less of my post. Rather they be a week old to a year old. The Pleasure Pit is a place I hope to post things that I like. A blog for only I can enjoy. However if I should post something here that someone demands removed. Please leave a comment and I will remove it A.S.A.P. I don't want to end up with a blog with a bunch of deleted post. That shit makes it super fucking ugly. That's all I have to say for now. Hopefully I will never have to delete this blog. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Don't Think It's Depression

 Just talking out loud but being alive most days feels like such a chore. Not saying I'm going to off myself but I feel like I'm jus...