Friday, February 6, 2015

Nara & Ariana


NARA CHABLA


Nara's new costume. Like many characters in Forbidden. Nara's outfit changes during the course of the story


Vengeful Spirit


Ladies and gents, I present Lady Ariana Cosme! Drawing I made awhile back. I was tempted to include Ariana into the Forbidden story. Unfortunately I already have enough characters for my story. Not only am I writing nine heroes in total. I yet to come up with a story line for Ariana. None the less I absolutely love this drawing. Perhaps I may do a Forbidden spin off starring Ariana. Only time will tell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...