Thursday, March 31, 2016

Forbidden Chapter 42

Forbidden Chapter Forty Two

Absolute Darkness! The Demon of Tremaine Bridge



 Shortly after the heroes had finished their dinner. King Onyxe had called for his maids Edi and Ivela. The homunculus maids had appeared from behind the kitchen doors. Swiftly and gracefully moving towards the dinning table. Grabbing the emptied plates from the fed heroes. Now with dinner having been completed. It was time to get the heroes to Neo Aigosthena. Unfortunately the train going to Neo Aigosthena was temporarily down. Due to necessary track repairs. The heroes would had to travel an alternate route. In order to reach Neo Aigosthena before tomorrow. A route Onyxe knew to be very dangerous at night. Now with the table cleared of the empty plates. Xiaoyu and the others had turned their attention over to Onyxe. 


Xiaoyu: Since we are all now done eating. I guess it's time you tell us how we're going to get to Neo Aigosthena? Especially since the train going there is temporarily down

Onyxe: Well since the train going to Neo Aigosthena is currently unavailable. The only alternative route to get to Neo Aigosthena. It would require you guys…


 In mid sentence Onyxe stops speaking. Finding himself unable to utter the location of the alternate route. While majority of his friends watch the King worriedly. Hellin is immediately irritated by Onyxe's sudden delay of information. Hellin decides to use her telepathy. In order to engage in a  private conversation with King Onyxe. Both Hellin and Onyxe's eyes glows in a luminous light. Alerting the others of their telepathic conversation


Hellin: "Okay it's just me and you wussy King! What information are you so damn afraid to tell us?"

Onyxe: "Watch your damn tone with me Hellin! If it were just you and perhaps Angelina and Brutality. I wouldn't have a problem revealing the alternate route. However knowing the evil that lives within the bridge. I'm very reluctant in revealing the location. Unfortunately I also realize that getting to Neo Aigosthena is a priority."

Hellin: "Just get to the fucking point!"

Onyxe: "Are you always this damn irksome? Anyways the location is just past Hazelwood"

Hellin: "Goodness fucking sakes Onyxe! Exactly what is so terrifying about Hazelwood? That place is no more better or worst than most of the places within Mayland. I swear you are so fucking irritating!"

Onyxe: "It's NOT Hazelwood I'm concern about you dumb bitch! It's what's past Hazelwood that terrifies me. The bridge known as Tremaine Bridge! The infamous bridge that is known to be the home of a powerful demon. Centuries before either you or I were born. The people of Mayland did not dear travel Tremaine Bridge after dusk. Not because the bridge was unable or simply a burdensome travel. The fact of the matter is. A terrifying demon appeared during the night. hidden somewhere around the bridge. Preying on anyone foolish enough to risk crossing the bridge at night. Despite the warning signs and disappearances. Sages, warriors, and even demons. Attempted to enter Tremaine Bridge at night. Desiring to prove themselves and reveal of cowardice of their people. Only to be devoured by the evil hidden within the bridge. Even after dawn when traveling Tremaine Bridge was safe. Search parties would scout the area. Never once finding a single bone, body, or even clothing of the victims. Even after years have passed. The evil within Tremaine Bridge still remains. It was only a few months back. James was returning home from a mission. It was only a half an hour away from dusk. James was near Tremaine Bridge. Traveling the bridge in order to catch a Rider in Hazelwood. Nearly having crossed the bridge. James had encountered a mysteriously sheer white skinned woman. Grayish white hair, scarlet colored eyes, and wearing a silk pale turquoise dress. In spite of the woman's innocent appearance. James immediately sensed the woman's bloodlust. Not only was the woman a demon. The woman was demon known as a Eater! A type of demon that devoured other demons. Fortunately for James it was still evening. The woman attempted to distract James with mindless chit chat. In order to dusk to come. Allowing her to transform and kill him. Ever since I forbid all of my servants for ever crossing Tremaine Bridge at night. Now do you understand my hesitation of telling the others?"

Hellin: "No dumbass! In order for us to get to Neo Aigosthena by nightfall. Crossing the Tremaine Bridge isn't an option, but our only means of accomplishing a fraction of our goal. Furthermore I thought the Underworld had eliminated all Eater centuries ago. I guess the woman Mr. Del Soto had encountered is the last of her kind. Eaters were created centuries ago in the Underworld. Meant to be used as weapons against sages in Asira. The Eater had quickly turned on their creators. Killing them and any other demon they encounter. Once the rest of the Underworld became aware of these faulty demons. The Demon Lords of that generation ordered their extermination. Shortly after locating the nest of the Eaters. Demons of all types banded together. Slaying each and every living Eater in sight. Sadly it seems like one managed to escape into Asira and has been here since. After all these centuries and not one soul able to slay her. Eaters are truly the vicious demons my mother told me about. They were after all created by my mother's descendants. Regardless of the matters. We cannot allow a Eater to stop us from reaching Neo Aigosthena tonight. Now grow some fucking balls and tell the others already. Unless you prefer if I do it?"


 The two demon telepaths end their telepathic conversation. Onyxe immediately turns his attention back to the heroes. While the thought of telling the others about Tremaine Bridge bothered him. Onyxe had decided they needed to know the risk of said route.


Onyxe: Anyways as I was discussing with Hellin. About the alternate route that will get you to Neo Aigosthena tonight. First we'll travel through Hazelwood. Continue on until we draw on a few feet before Tremaine Bridge. The very thought of such journey troubles me. Sadly it's the only way of getting you all to Neo Aigosthena by tonight.


Speaking about the bridge in a serious tone. Majority of the heroes stared at Onyxe's in confusion. Not quite understanding his concern about the bridge. Except Angelina, Brutality, and Lisa. Familiar with the evil that lives around Tremaine Bridge. The three women immediately began speaking out



Angelina: If I weren't a demon. My heart may had stopped beating. Onyxe you must know about the demon living around that bridge?

Brutality: There is a demon that will eat anything that dares attempts to cross Tremaine Bridge at night. Whether it be a sage, beast person, warrior, or even another demon

Lisa: While a lot of my memories from Heaven have become hazy. Ever since I snuck out to aid you guys against the Children of Ruin. Lord Asira had always warned me about that bridge around dark. Telling my fellow angels and me. Evil things happened in that bridge at night. An evil that a special group of heroes will someday defeat. In the meantime Asira would blind us angels. Keeping us from ever seeing the evil that took place there. All we would hear is the screams of the victims down there. The screams would only last a few seconds. Then it was death silence that followed

Angelina: I personally encountered the demon that lived on that bridge. Luckily back then I was still under Lilith's possession. I vaguely remember the demon and Lilith being associates. It was the only reason the demon didn't eat me that night. Course Lilith never cross Tremaine Bridge at night ever again

Brutality: That would make you the second survivor to cross Tremaine Bridge at night

Onyxe: Dela, you traveled Tremaine Bridge at night and lived?

Brutality: Oh not me Onyxe. Not even at 100% Would I be able to defeat the Eater. Only Lord Jan-- I mean Janiel had crossed Tremaine Bridge at night and lived

Onyxe: Janiel encountered the Eater and wasn't killed? Either the Eater and Janiel are in cohorts or Janiel lied about the travel

Xiaoyu: Or the Eater is one of the secret Children of Ruin members

James: Good guess, but I strongly doubt that. If the Eater was working alongside the Children of Ruin. I highly doubt Janiel would allow her to stay in one place. A Eater with her skills could had been used to captured one of the Four Divas

Onyxe: I strongly agree with James with that statement. I don't mean to offend Naznim, Kira, Oriana, and Ann Marie. However neither of them alone or even together. Would be able to survive an attack from an Eater. The blood of a Diva is worth one thousand regular descendants of the Great Sages. Janiel would had been a fool. Not to send the Eater after either or all of them. Janiel must had used something else to avoid the Eater's wrath

Yura: Either Janiel is stronger than we can even imagine

Hisako: Or the bastard simply had something the Eater wanted more

Nara: Well Pruflas or the other secret Children of Ruin members never went Descendant Hunting. Seems only the lackeys were tasked with hunting down descendants

Brutality: That is indeed the truth Nara. Pruflas nor the other leaders of the Children of Ruin. Were't tasked to find and sacrifice descendants of the Great Sages. Only lackeys like myself and the other decease Children of Ruin members

Nara: Sorry we had to kill your buddies Dela. Unfortunately they decided to be Mastema dick riders. Pretty much dooming themselves to an inevitable demise by us heroes

Brutality: Those demons were no friends of mines Nara. It's ashamed that I too didn't share their fates. Everyone here knows I deserve it. After all the innocent blood I shed in the name of Mastema

Xiaoyu: While I will always mourn the lost of my dear friend Wei. I personally no longer hold you responsible for his death. My anger for Wei's death is strictly towards Janiel, Pruflas, and whatever remains of the Children of Ruin

Anna: While you did some very terrible things under Janiel's control. None of us here still sees you as a Children of Ruin's hitwoman

Hellin: At least everyone except for me! I still have my reservations about you Dela. None the less I don't feel like upsetting anyone. I'll just continue to keep an eye on you

Dela: Exactly what reservations do you have towards me Hellin?

Hellin: I already stated I don't feel like discussing them. Our main focus should be getting to Neo Aigosthena. Along with the fact will have to combat an Eater. In order to get to our destination. Anything else can wait until later

Onyxe: We have a few minutes Hellin. Besides holding your tongue is so unlike you. Please feel free to tell us. Why does Dela's presence amongst us troubles you?

Hellin: Onyxe, you insufferable little shit! Since you are all so fucking curious. The reason I don't trust Dela is simple. I personally believe she is Janiel's Sleeper Agent! No one else questions the fact our of all of Janiel's lackeys. Dela A.K.A. Brutality. The only one that managed to survive? Long enough to find us and join our ranks? Are we suppose to believe Janiel didn't plan all of this?

Dela: I was Janiel's victim Hellin. The man took control of my mind. Used me to serve his agenda. Once I served my purpose for Janiel's ambitions. I was discarded and left to my own fate. The only reason I'm alive. Isn't due to some master plan created by that bastard! I'm alive thanks to my sister Marisa. Had she not used her summoning's location spell to find me. I would had been dead like the other lackeys. My sister is the one who rescued me from certain death. Janiel had zero to do with that! Only once I fully recovered in her home. I decided to come and seek you all out.

Nara: Even if that meant we would had killed you on site?

Xiaoyu: I almost did just that. Back when I first seen her in Begonia. I was so angry with you for killing my partner. Never once even considered hearing your side of the story. Furthermore the fact you killed Wei against you will

Dela: While it scared the living shit out of me. I understood why you wanted me dead back then Xiaoyu. It was one of the reasons why I sought you all out. While my sister and I was first thinking about leaving Mayland for good. Not only did I no longer wanted to run away from my past. I also hoped had I been spared. That I may join the rest of you. Taking down Janiel and the rest of the Children of Ruin. Besides to leave a place like Mayland behind is just silly

Xiaoyu: Well I'm glad I didn't end up killing you Dela. I'm also happy to have you on our team

Dela: The pleasure is mine Xiaoyu. Anyways I hope my story sheds some light on your concerns Hellin? I mean if you wish to keep an eye on me. I sincerely would appreciate it. However if you're worried I'll turn on everyone here. Then prepared to be very disappointed

Onyxe: Besides I already perform a complete mental reading on Dela's brain. Whatever traces of Janiel's influences within her mind. I had completely erased them. Now that everyone else knows Dela's truth. May we return to the topic at hand?

Lisa: I just have one more question for you Dela

Dela: Ask away Lisa

Lisa: When you first caught your sister in bed with your deceased husband. Why didn't Marisa know she was indeed screwing your husband? Weren't you two close?

Dela: While I had a fairly decent childhood. Marisa and I weren't the closes of sisters. While we loved our parents dearly. The two of us really didn't care for one another. I did my own thing. Going to school to become a summoner. Marisa was too busy becoming a model. After my sister and I became adults. No longer forced to live under the same roof. Marisa began her work as a model. Traveling all throughout Asira. While I became a nurse. Neither Marisa or I kept in contact with one another. Even on my wedding day. I only invited my mother and father and few of my cousins. Marisa I believe was somewhere in Sudan. Trying to find herself a multi millionaire. Anyways Marisa and I didn't see each other again. Until the day I caught my then husband. Fucking her in our bed. Even when I was filled with unspeakable rage. I knew my sister was innocent. Hell even if she wasn't. I could not had brought myself to kill her. That's why I summoned Nox Gagana to fly her away from the house. Allowing me to unleash my fury upon Jonathan. However ever since that faithful day. Marisa began to study the art of summoning. Hoping to someday locate me. Telling me exactly what happened that day. It took my sister years to perform her first summoning. Once she learned the nature of her summoning's powers. Marisa immediately began using it's locating spell. Luckily she learned it in perfect timing. Otherwise I would had been long dead

Angelina: Now that explains why Marisa didn't know you were married nor that Jonathan was your husband

Nara: My mother always said. "Don't blame the person for sleeping with your spouse. Blame your spouse for being a cheater. The other person didn't take vows of loyalty to you"

Xiaoyu: Now I'm even more excited to meet your mom babe. Anyways now that Dela has shared her life story with us. We need to get back to more serious subjects

Hellin: We would had been already gone, but everyone wanted to know why I distrust Brutality

Anna: Hey at least we learned that Dela isn't a Sleeper Agent

Onyxe: Now for us to get ready to journey to Tremaine Bridge. Mariah while you were enjoying your dinner my dear. I have a few of my servants. Use their magic to upgrade your carriage. Course your carriage can be changed back. Once you return to my castle.

Mariah: Oh my that's sounds wonderful your Majesty

Onyxe: I just didn't want to upset you. However your carriage in it's current state. Would had not been big enough to carried the necessary passengers. That's why I decided to have it upgraded

Yura: So who exactly is going to fight the Eater?

Onyxe: The main team going to Neo Aigosthena will consist of Xiaoyu, Apollyn, Nara, Angelina, Lisa, Hellin, Anna, and Brutality. However just to get over to Hazelwood and back. I will also be accompany the heroes. Making sure Mariah isn't harmed during the nightly travel.

Yura: I will like to come as well. I doubt you'll let me aid in the fight against The Eater. None the less extra protection for my King and the Rider wouldn't hurt

James: That goes double for me boss

Onyxe: That's about all the passengers Mariah's upgraded carriage can take

Hisako: I would had love to battle against the Eater

Yura: That Luxury Gem on your crotch says otherwise. If The Eater were to spot your gem Lady Hisako. The demon will tear it off you. Reducing you back to dust

Onyxe: I know you're a very skilled combatant Hisako, but that's a risk I will not take. Besides I need you to keep my castle safe until I return

Hisako: Whatever!

Yura: On second thought I will stay with Lady Hisako and the others

Onyxe: That's even better. I appreciate that very much Yura. So it will be the heroes along with James and myself

Hisako: Oh you don't have too Yura. Honestly go protect your King

Onyxe: That won't be necessary Hisako. James accompany me is enough and I'm far from helpless. Besides it's Mariah who needs the most protection. The rest of us can handle ourselves. At least until we reach Tremaine Bridge.

Yura: Besides I will like to catch up on some of my soap operas


 James leans in an whispers to Anna


James: Once we get to the end of Hazelwood. I'm going to run out of the wagon as fast as I can. Help you and your friends battle The Eater. I'm not letting you fight that demon alone sweetheart


Anna did not respond to her father. Instead gives him a "whatever" kind of look. Heading towards the castle entrance. Two of Onyxe's servant open the door. Letting Onyxe and the others out of the castle. Awaiting them was Mariah's modified carriage and her horse strapped to it. The Rider was so happy to see her modified carriage. Mariah turned to Onyxe and planted a juicy hug on his cheeks. The King was very glad to see Mariah loved the changes. Everyone walks up to the carriage. James opened one side of the door. While Nara did the other. The ladies were all seated in first. James and Nara then enter the carriage. The carriage now practically full. Mariah along with Onyxe get onto the horse. Everyone now seated and ready for the journey ahead. Mariah gently pets her horse's head. Letting him know it was time to move. Mariah shouts out "heading to the end of Hazelwood". The horse starts to head towards the road. Pulling the heroes along with him. Nearly three hours since their journey had began. The heroes had finally reached Hazelwood. Everything was going well except for one thing. Xiaoyu was fast asleep in the carriage. While everyone else was wide awake. Xiaoyu being asleep wasn't a problem in itself. Onyxe and Apollyn worried the long day Xiaoyu had. Helping with an investigation in the Royal Lands. Exhausted the young detective more than they realized. Nara who knew about the fight that awaited them at Tremaine Bridge. Nara worried that his resting girlfriend. Wouldn't have the focus to fight the Eater. The others shared Nara's concerned. Everyone except Angelina and Hellin. Continue the journey through Hazelwood. Onyxe, Apollyn, Hellin, Anna, James, Nara, Lisa, and Angelina sense a sinister presence not too far from them. The heroes realize they are drawing near Tremaine Bridge. Mariah along with her horse are starting to become frighten.


Onyxe: Mariah you can drop the heroes off right here

Mariah: I think I can get y'all a bit closer

Hellin: Do as the man says Rider! We don't want you getting caught by the Eater

Angelina: You have served your purpose ma'am. The only job you have left to do is get Onyxe and James back to the Royal Lands.

Xiaoyu: Besides we still have to get to Neo Aigosthena

Nara: Babe you're awake? I was just about to tell Onyxe--

Xiaoyu: Tell Onyxe what? Take me back with him? Nara did you really think I wasn't going to help fight the Eater?

Apollyn: Aren't you feeling a bit sluggish Xiao buddy?

Xiaoyu: Not at all Lynn. I was merely resting myself for the fight to come

Angelina: Xiaoyu was sleeping everyone, but not in the normal sense of sleep. Xiaoyu used a Light Technique called LUNAR REST! A technique used by a sage. Preparing themselves for a long night travel or in Xiaoyu's case. A fearsome battle. Xiaoyu was simply making sure she was 100%

Anna: Geez what didn't any of us think of that?

Hellin: I just thought because she was a mortal. Anyways enough talk! Let's get to our prey already

Lisa: Let's hope the Eater is the prey and not us

James: Onyxe!

Onyxe: Yes James?

Anna: Oh for fucks sakes Dad. There is enough of us here to fight the Eater. Just go back with Onyxe to the castle

James: NO! I'm not letting my daughter fight against such a demon. Not without me fighting by her side anyways

Hellin: Del Soto go fuck off somewhere! I will make certain Anna doesn't fall prey to the Eater. Now just go with--

James: SHUT THE HELL UP HELLIN! I'm not going anywhere but to help my daughter and the rest of you. I know I wasn't the best father to you Anna. I never meant for you to fall into The Order's hand. Especially knowing you would ended up being a servant to that fucking whore--

Hellin: Finish that sentence and I will rip out your esophagus! Try me if you fucking want too James

Xiaoyu: Enough arguing! We are going to fight the Eater, not each other. Onyxe can James join us in battle against the Eater or does he leave with you and Mariah?


 Taking a few seconds to think. The King looks directly into James's eyes. James stares right back at Onyxe. The level of the King's concern for James was palpable. Already worried about the other heroes chances of survival. Onyxe did not want to add James to the potential list of loses. However Onyxe knew James would not allow Anna to fight the Eater without him. Anna was James's daughter after all. No loving father would ever send his daughter to face danger alone. Even if said daughter had a group of friends fighting alongside her. James wanted to be there to protect his child as well. While Onyxe had the authority to make James return with him. The King knew better than to make sure a demand. If anything were to happened to Anna. Onyxe would forever lose James's friendship with him. A risk the King was not willing to risk. Ignoring his true feelings to protect James. Onyxe decides to grant James's wish to aid his daughter in battle.


Onyxe: I have made my decision. James you may aid Hellin and the others against the Eater. I just pray all of you emerge victorious. Anyways James if you are fortunate to survive. Go to the nearest hotel in Hazelwood and make yourself comfortable. Call me in the morning and I will send someone to pick you up. I love you James and I wish you all the best of luck. Okay Mariah it's time we get going

James: Wait up a sec O


 James runs up to Onyxe, wrapping his arms around him. Holding his King against his bare muscular chest. James bends his head down. Kissing the top of Onyxe's forehead. James then says to Onyxe "Thank you". James kisses Onyxe's head once more. Before releasing him and rejoining the heroes. Onyxe smiles as he fights away the tears. The King waves goodbye as he gets ready to leave with Mariah. The heroes watch Onyxe and Mariah ride back towards the Royal Lands. Until they can no longer visible. The heroes must now enter the bridge


Hellin: Okay ladies, Nara, and cur. Once we enter Tremaine Bridge. Everyone have better be on their fucking P's and Q's. I cannot be burden in babysitting anyone here. The Eater has years of experience under her belt. That's more than anyone of us here combine

Apollyn: Even with our ages all added together?

Hellin: Yes Apollyn! Anymore retarded ass question?

Apollyn: Apollyn has no more retarded ass question Hellin buddy

Xiaoyu: I'm ready for the fight ahead of us. I'm just worried how quickly the Eater will sense our presence? Is their anything we can do to mask our presence?

Hellin: I'm capable of such a feat. I know Anna and Angelina are capable of hiding their demonic auras as well.

Brutality: I too can hide my aura

James: Obviously I can hide mines as well. I didn't live this long without learning that trick

Nara: Welp! My Darken ass doesn't posses such a feat as of now

Xiaoyu: Apollyn knows how to mask her aura. I guess only Nara, Lisa, and I are sitting ducks

Lisa: Hey don't you be underestimate this fucking angel. I can hide my holy presence… just not from a demon

Hellin: Unfortunately demons and angels cannot really hide from one another. Demons can smell the purity of an angel miles away. The same way an angel can smell the sin of a demon. Against a lesser demon. I would send the three of you as bait. However fearing that the Eater would make quick work of you three. That would be too risky of a move

Nara: You can fucking say that again

Hellin: It's not that I care if any of you get killed. I just know there's power in numbers. While I would like to believe I could defeat the Eater alone. I know I haven't yet reached such a power level. Not all of us can be as fortunate as Okubi

Xiaoyu: Okubi's power upgrade has also cursed his existence. I don't see anything fortunate about that

Hellin: Whatever! Anyways we all know what's at stake. Time to cross the bridge


 Forming into groups as the travel towards the bridge. Hellin, Anna, and James are right in front. Angelina, Lisa, and Brutality in the middle. Lastly Nara holding both Xiaoyu and Apollyn's hand. Walks behind the rest of the group. Walking on the long and wide Tremaine Bridge. The heroes are immediately immerse in darkness. While the others can rely on their unearthly nature. Being able to see within the heavy darkness. Xiaoyu feels completely blind walking on the bridge. Even with Nara holding her hand. The detective feels very nervous. Desiring to use her light powers to brighten her view. Hellin who has been using her telepathy. Senses Xiaoyu's desire to use her powers. Hellin decides to send Xiaoyu a telepathic message


Hellin: "Do not use you powers on this damn bridge Jia!!!"

Xiaoyu: "I can't see a fucking thing on here. I can see shit on here"

Hellin: "Nara and Apollyn are by your fucking side. That's all you need to worry about. Now stop your fucking bitching so I can concentrate on our surrounding"


 Extremely annoyed with Hellin's disrespect. Xiaoyu desires to blast her with a light beam. However Xiaoyu also knows Hellin is right. The detective decides to continue allowing Apollyn and Nara to guild her


Angelina: Still no sign of the Eater anywhere. Nor do I smell any blood around here

James: Neither do I. Perhaps someone managed to kill the Eater

Hellin: I highly fucking doubt that Del Soto. If someone had managed to kill the Eater by now. That person would become an instant celebrity in Mayland. Probably all throughout Asira. Sadly that is not the fucking case. Now please stop reminding me that you're fucking here

Anna: Yeah dad please remain quit

Lisa: AWWW!


 The heroes hear a scream from Lisa. Immediately causing everyone to be on high alert


Hellin: What's wrong Lisa?

Lisa: Brutality! She's no longer here on the bridge

Xiaoyu: What do you mean she no longer on the bridge? I mean where the fuck did she go?

Hellin: That fucking traitor! Anna are you… ANNA?

Nara: First Brutality now Anna's missing? I didn't even sense any--

Xiaoyu: Nara? Babe?

Hellin: FUCK! The Eater has made her move. Xiaoyu and Lisa, light this fucking bridge up like a Christmas Tree

Xiaoyu: Get ready Lisa… Lisa?

Hellin: FUCK NOT HER TOO! Anyone who hasn't gotten caught yet. Bring your ass next to me immediately. Del Soto that mean you too

Xiaoyu: James?

Hellin: Apollyn, Angelina? Xiaoyu LIGHT THE BRIGE UP NOW!


 Xiaoyu immediately uses her light power. Brightening up the ominous bridge. Upon making the bridge visible. Standing in front of Xiaoyu is no other than the Eater. However instead of seeing a hideous demon standing before her. Xiaoyu spots a beautiful sheer white skinned woman. Wearing a beautiful silk pale turquoise dress. Xiaoyu stares into the demon's scarlet colored eyes. Immediately becomes paralyzed by fear. Hellin quickly grabs Xiaoyu's arm. Pulling her away from the demon. Keeping Xiaoyu close to her. Hellin stares at the Eater with venom in her eye. The Eater on the other hand. Stares at the remaining women in amusement. Absolutely delighted to have yet another group of fools. Dared to cross the Tremaine Bridge at night. Now with her prey in sight. The Eater is ready for her feast


Asasah: Greetings wondering fools. It's been centuries since I had such a feast before me. I knew today will be a fortunate night, but even I didn't expect so many treats. My name is Asasah Oui and I'm going to devour you!



TO BE CONTINUED!






No comments:

Post a Comment