Friday, March 3, 2017

Coco Woodsman


Another original character by the name Coco Woodsman. Coco is a elemental manipulator but primarily uses grass based attacks. Similar to Kaede, Coco may or may not appear in the current Forbidden story. More info on Coco's character in the future. 

NOTE: I apologize in advance for not being able to scan Coco like many of my other drawings. I had to take a picture of her instead at my job. In order to fulfill my promise. I seriously hate the fact so many cyber cafe I visited lately. Never seem to have a scanner with JPG available. Hopefully that will change real soon. Peace and take care loyal viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adewale Osefo - Skill Set

 Adewale Element: Wind/ Brawler SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation TRAIT Hatred: Adewale flexes his upper muscles and summons a red colored win...