Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Forbidden Chapter 64

Forbidden Chapter Sixty Four

The Inevitable



Previous Chapter: http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/2017/02/forbidden-chapter-61.html?zx=c2a514c56ed9eebd



Iron Zabel accused Hellin of being a member of the Children of Ruin. Hellin quickly denounced the cult leader's claim, knowing she would never ally herself with Janiel and his fellow demons. Still, Hellin couldn't help but wonder, "Why would Iron Zabel make such a statement?" The possibility of Iron Zabel just messing with her wasn't unlikely, yet Hellin knew a man like Iron Zabel wouldn't casually make such wild accusations...unless there was some truth to his words.

That could only mean one of two things: Hellin was unknowingly manipulated, (most likely by Janiel or one of his cohorts), or another demon has been using her appearance as their own. The first being impossible because Hellin has never been mind-controlled. Not only was Hellin a powerful telepath like her mother, but Hellin also possessed a superior force of mental will, which made someone like her impervious to mind control. The possibility of a doppelganger was also unlikely since Hellin knew for certain she was the only clone of King Onyxe. Hellin knew; however, that some demons were capable of altering their appearance through magic or shapeshifting. She was certain that had to be the case. She wondered who would dare use her in such a manner.

At the moment, Hellin needed to put that thought aside and focus on the task at hand: Terminating Iron Zabel. Hellin had to stop him from completing his ritual of sacrificing the citizens of Neo Aigosthena. Hellin knew she and her trusted friend and loyal servant, Anna, would first have to fend off The Beyonder Celia Reigns, Iron Zabel's bodyguard and assassin, before they could take out Iron Zabel.



Celia: So ladies? Which one of you wishes to die first? Unless the two of you wish to take me on at the same time? Allowing me to kill the both of you!

Hellin: Arrogant bitch! Do you have any idea what you're up against?

Anna: Just because you managed to survive against Angelina and Nara. Don't think for a second you'll be lucky twice assassin. My Tarot cards along with my potions will be your undoing

Celia: Then cease your talking bitches and come at me

Hellin: I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart Beyonder!


 Covering her left fist in black colored flames. Hellin charges towards Celia with a killer intent. Reaching inside of her bag. Anna pulls out one of her Tarot Cards. Anna immediately summons the Tarot Spirit Jin The Hermit into battle. Hellin attempts to strike Celia with her blazing fist. Celia quickly uses her supernatural agility. Dodging Hellin's attack with ease. Angered by how easily Celia dodged her attack. Hellin Begins creating a ball of fire between her hands. Watching Hellin preparing a devastating attack against Celia. Anna decides she needs to keep Celia occupied. Reaching inside of her bag once again. Anna pulls out a bottle with neon yellow liquid. Removing the cork from the bottle. Anna drinks nearly half the liquid inside. Now able to use her Lemon Style Kung-Fu. Anna puts the bottle back inside her bag. Anna along with Jin goes to fight Celia. In order to buy Hellin enough time to complete her attack.


 Shortly after Hellin and Anna left to fight Iron Zabel. Lava Rose along with Zira and Tre'. Prepare to combat Levin, Lycra, and the rest of Iron Zabel's disciples. Angered that Hellin and Anna had gotten away. The two sages plan on making Lava Rose and his comrades suffer. Levin orders the other disciples to lend Lycra and him their powers. In order for both sages to gain more power against the enemy. The Disciples raises their hands above their heads. Transmitting their energy over to Levin and Lycra. Once The Disciples finish giving Levin and Lycra their energy. The Disciples immediately collapses to the ground. Now fueled by the energy of their fellow disciples. Levin and Lycra start transforming in front of Lava Rose and his teammates.

 Removing the upper part of their robes from their bodies. Levin and Lycra reveal their chisel upper body. Their skin changes from it normal complexion to black. Along with satanic markings all over their skin. Levin's markings being red and Lycra's blue. Levin and Lycra now completely transformed. The two sages stare menacingly at Lava Rose, Zira, and Tre'. Staring back at their newly transform enemies. Lava Rose along with his teammates. Begin to worry if they are capable of defeating the newly powered Levin and Lycra. However between their belief to never surrender before evil. Along with the fact Lava Rose, Zira, and Tre' trust in one another. Team Rose stands confidently against the two transformed sages


Levin: Now that Lycra and I have transformed into our Destruction Form. The three of you are destined for death!

Lycra: I bet the three of you are wishing your demon friends were still here. Perhaps the five of you together would had stood a chance. Unfortunately the three of you don't posses the power to defeat us

Levin: So any last words before Lycra and I end your worthless lives?

Lava Rose: My friends and I are going to kick your fake demon asses. ZIRA! TRE'! Let's show these fuckers what we can do!


 Lava Rose, Zira, and Tre' get ready to attack. Lava Rose begins creating candy like goo between his palms. Zira's body becomes surrounded in a dark aura. Tre' forms two holy energy balls in each of his hands. Levin and Lycra remain still as Team Rose prepares to strike


Lava Rose: CARAMEL BLAST!

Zira: DARKNESS CLAW!


Tre: HOLY BOMBS!



 Lava Rose releases a blast of caramel from his hands. Zira creates a giant claw made of dark matter. Tre' throws four holy powered bombs. All three of their attacks heading towards Levin and Lycra. Quickly placing both their hands in front of them. Levin and Lycra create a powerful barrier. Neutralizing all three of Team Rose's attacks upon contact. Lava Rose and his teammates were shocked. Seeing how easily Levin and Lycra defended against their attacks. Quickly snapping out their state of shock. Team Rose attempts to attack Levin and Lycra once again. However before Team Rose had the chance to attack. Levin and Lycra unleashes an attack of their own. 



Levin and Lycra: DARK DIVINITY!



 Each Sage holds out their right hand. Levin and Lycra releases a powerful shockwave made of negative energy. Sending Team Rose crashing to the ground upon impact. Despite the damage Team Rose received from Levin and Lycra's attack. They attempt to get up from the ground. Only to find themselves unable to move their bodies


Tre': Okay what the hell is going on? I can seem to move my body


Zira: It's the same for me as well. My legs aren't working at all... fuck!


Lava Rose: Dammit! It seems like their attack had a paralyzing effect


Levin: Dark Divinity certainly does have a paralyzing effect. However it  isn't guaranteed to paralyze the enemy. It seems like luck wasn't on your side


Lycra: Now it's time Levin and I end your worthless lives


Lava Rose: Shit! Tre' hurry up and use you holy powers to break your paralysis. At least if you're be able to save yourself


Tre': I'm not going to save myself and allow Zira and you to die. Either I save all three of us or all of us perish


Levin: None of you shall be spared. Now Lycra let's hurry and finish them off



 Placing their right hands out before them. Levin and Lycra forms powerful energy balls within their palms. Levin's being red and Lycra's blue. Tre' manages to recover from his paralysis. Thanks to the aid of his angelic powers. However before Tre' could help Lava Rose and Zira. Levin and Lycra unleashes a red and blue laser like energy blast at Team Rose. Upon their devastating attack making contact. Wearing sinister grins on their faces. Levin and Lycra watches the smoke clears. Caused by their fatal attack against Team Rose. Certain they had eliminated the three heroic sages. Once the smoke had cleared. Levin and Lycra were shocked by what they saw. Instead of seeing the decimated bodies of Team Rose. 


 Not only were Team Rose were still alive. Standing In front of them was an Onna Bugeisha. Holding in her hand a sword which defended against their attack. Standing bebind the Onna Bugeisha was another female sage. Dressed in a luxurious purple attire with a red color creature floating beside her. Tre' who had manage to successfully heal Lava Rose and Zira from their paralysis. Recognizes the female sage in purple. Immediately calling out her name in excitement



Tre': OMG! It's supermodel and actress Oriana Violet! What is somebody like you doing in such a place?


Oriana: Well hello to you too sir. While I'm grateful you know of me. Now isn't the time to be starstruck. Anyways my lady samurai friend and I are here to help. My summoning Ricky is also here to assist us


Lava Rose: And what's your name Miss Samurai?


Hisako: My name is Hisako Miki. It's thanks to trusty sword Kagemori. That the three of you are still alive


Zira: No way! Are you really the Legendary Magical Samurai Hisako Miki? I thought you had died one hundred and seventy five years ago. How are you even alive?


Hisako: It's true I died many nearly two centuries ago. Thanks to King Onyxe's Leading Lady Yura. I have been brought back from the dead. Exactly how that's possible is a story for later. Right now we need to take down those two assholes


Oriana: Also speaking about Yura. She's the one the brought us here. After Yura was certain the three of you were helping Hellin and Anna. Hisako, Ricky, and I were order to aid you three in battle. Meanwhile Yura went to go help Hellin and Anna


Lava Rose: While your arrival was unexpected. My friends and I are beyond grateful that you're here to help


Levin: Insufferable little shits! How dare you stand against the Disciples of Lord Zabel!


Lycra: Do you fools think you can defeat us? All you're doing is making us angrier thus more powerful


Levin: Now prepares yourselves maggots to feel the full extent of our power


Hisako: Annoying little shits like you two are a dime a dozen. Kagemori let's teach these loser sages a lesson they won't soon forget



 Shortly after Hellin had failed to kill Celia. Anna along with her summoning Jin engaged Celia in combat. Allowing Hellin preparation for her fatal fiery attack. Despite of their best efforts to harm Celia. Neither Anna or Jin were a match against the experienced assassin. Instead Anna and Jin were on the receiving end of Celia's powerful strikes. Jin receiving the worst of Celia's fury. Fortunately in spite of not harming Celia. Anna and Jin had managed to buy Hellin enough time. In order for her to unleash her deadly attack. Sensing that Hellin is ready to roast Celia. Anna swiftly returns Jin back to the Tarot World. Allowing Jin to receive a much needed rest



Hellin: ANNA MOVE OUT THE WAY! I'm going to kill this fucking bitch!



 Without saying a single word. Anna quickly moves herself out of Hellin's way. Allowing Hellin a clear view of Celia



Hellin: EBONY SCORCHER!



 Hellin unleashes a giant stream of black color fire towards Celia. Unable to avoid Hellin's attack in time. In order to keep herself from being burned to death. Celia resorts to the only tactic she knows can possibly save her. Placing her right hand in front of her. Celia's hand started glowing in a luminous red light. Just as Hellin's flames make contact with Celia. A powerful force field forms around Celia's right hand. Neutralizing the deadly black flames. Recognizing the technique Celia is using to defend herself. Hellin and Anna watches as Celia manages to survive Hellin's attack. However Celia caused herself great exhaustion. Due to having use a lot of her energy to neutralize Hellin's attack



Hellin: Persistent little bitch! Didn't think you possessed any kind of magic capabilities. Let alone being a user of Negation Magic. Guess our friend back in the Royal Lands. Isn't the only user of Negation. Anyways now that you're exhausted from fending off my flames. My next attack is certain to put an end to you


Celia: Don't think just because am a little exhausted. Means I'm going to be easy pickings for your fucking demon bitches! Now come at me with everything you bitches got



 However before either Hellin or Anna could make a move. Everyone inside of Iron Zabel's Throne Room. Sensed a presence coming towards them. While Iron Zabel was unfamiliar with the yet identify being. Hellin, Anna, and Celia immediately recognized the individual's presence. While Hellin and Anna were simply surprised. Knowing the incoming presence was that of an ally. Which neither had expected to be within Iron Zabel's hideout. Celia on the other hand. Began to feel an intense rage building inside of her. Knocking down Iron Zabel's door with a powerful kick. Standing before them was a beautiful Japanese woman dressed in a skin tight brown bodysuit. Anna immediately calls out the woman's name



Anna: YURA! Oh am I so happy to see you. What are you doing here? I thought Onyxe was going to let us deal with Iron Zabel?


Yura: I'm happy to see you as well Anna and Hellin. Yes while initially Onyxe was going to let you guys deal with Iron Zabel. However after what happened last night and today's events. Onyxe decided to send you guys some backup. Which consists of Oriana, Hisako, and myself. Oriana and Hisako are currently helping your friends battle against Iron Zabel's remaining Disciples. Allowing me to settle a score while you two deal with eliminating Zabel. It's been a very long time... CELIA!


Celia: YURA! I had been praying for this day to come. Ever since that day you abandoned me. I been waiting for the day that I can finally get my hands on you! The hate that I been holding onto for years. Finally the day has come to quench my hatred towards you. How could you just fucking abandon ME! All those years we spend together. Killing both the innocent and the guilty. Protecting one another like blood born sisters. Did all of that mean fucking nothing to you? How could just fucking turn your back on me Yura? Tell me what did I do to deserve such treatment from you?


Iron Zabel: Celia get ahold of yourself! This is not the time to behave like a scorn lover. Now hurry up and eliminate them. The time of Ascension is nearly upon us


Celia: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WANNABE GOD! I care not for your ambitions to become a God. After all I was going to fucking kill you. Just right before you can become something you never deserved. Allowing me to rightfully become a God in your place. However now that my former sister in arms turned arch nemesis has arrived. All I care about is exacting my revenge against her


Hellin: I knew you two had bad blood but damn. Kinda reminds me of the bad blood between my older sister and I. Only ours is much worst


Yura: Oh Celia still psychotic as ever. Didn't I tell why I decided to abandon you? I was done being a murderer. While I cannot undo my sinful past. Thankfully I manage to find salvation serving under Mayland's current King. It's just unfortunate you couldn't do the same


Celia: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! Just because you're now behaving like some servant of justice. Doesn't make you any better than me. After all I wouldn't be the woman I'm today. If it wasn't for you!


Yura: That is true but you had so much promise back then. Now you're just a mistake I should had erased a long time ago. Thankfully I can rectify this past wrong tonight!. However I have one condition for you Celia


Celia: Exactly what would that be Yura?


Yura: In order to properly exact your revenge. The two of us need to fight one on one. Course that requires you to abandon Zabel. Allowing Hellin and Anna to fight him without interference


Celia: What's the other option bitch!


Yura: Remain loyal to that wannabe God and be slain by Hellin. Because both you and I know you can't beat her. Otherwise both Hellin and Anna would already be dead. So what's it gonna be Celia?


Iron Zabel: Celia! I can forgive your traitorous words. However if you dare leave to fight your former friend. Upon my ascension to Godhood. I shall make you suffer a thousand deaths


Yura: Well with that being said Celia. You know where to find me. Hellin! Anna! I wish the both of you ladies luck taking down Zabel



 Yura waves goodbye to Hellin and Anna. Before making her way out of Iron Zabel's Throne Room. Celia takes only a few seconds to make her decision. Quickly giving Iron Zabel the middle finger. Celia then runs after Yura in a murderous rage. Angered by the fact Celia had betrayed him. Iron Zabel has no one to defend him against Hellin and Anna. Wearing a shit eating grin smile on her face. Knowing there is nothing standing between her and her target



Hellin: Talk about unfortunate Zabel. However you can't tell me you didn't know Celia was going to betray you? Not that I give two fucks about it


Iron Zabel: I knew that fucking ingrate would betray me. I was just waiting for the perfect time to kill her. However thanks to your fucking interference! Celia's demise will have to wait until after I become a God


Anna: Are you fucking dense? Neither Hellin or I are going to allow you to sacrifice the citizens of Neo Aigosthena. Therefore you're not becoming a God!


Iron Zabel: If you two bitches think you're going to stop me. Then you both have another thing coming. Do you really think I'm that weak? Compare to the inevitable deaths of the citizens of Neo Aigosthena. The fucking pain I'm going to inflict upon the both of you. Is going to make their deaths a joyride compare to yours


Hellin: HA! You really think you got us shook? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I'M GOING TO SO ENJOY FUCKING KILLING YOU! It's just unfortunate my mother won't be here to witness your demise false God!



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...