Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Forbidden Update

Greetings fans of my blog series Forbidden. I just wanted to let you know that Karen Caramel's is coming soon. Also I have finished Chapter 71 but only the rough version. I'm waiting for corrections for both 71 and the previous chapter. Course I already posted chapter seventy due to circumstances. Anyways if anyone wants me to post the rough version. Please either comment or 1+ this post. I just need one person to do this for me. Otherwise I'll just wait until the perfect version is ready. So expect the current chapter 70 to receive changes in the future. Thanks for continuing to follow Forbidden in spite of my short comings. Peace and take care everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...