Wednesday, June 9, 2021

FORBIDDEN ART + New Character

 Sorry I did not post these sooner when they were completed. I was busy working on my YouTube channel and just being all around lazy. Anyways check out the new art below including my newest original character, "Nevin Silvers"



Hellin & Orsela


Sour Candy Hellin

Expect more SOUR CANDY related character art plus another new OC sometime in July

And lastly here's my latest OC and surprisingly popular on Twitter, Nevin Silvers


While I'm still fleshing out Nevin's overall profile. He is a part human (Father) and Part Beasterian (Saiga Mother) and can manipulate purple colored flames 

BONUS


Original Nevin artwork by the most talented artist to ever live and I dare you to say otherwise








No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series