Friday, September 3, 2021

Paypal Me

 Hey gang as many of you know who venture this site that I pay artists of various styles to help bring my OC's for FORBIDDEN to life. As of late due to financial stuff going on in my life along with keeping up with various projects related to FORBIDDEN. I'm going to leave my Paypal link below for anyone who wishes to donate. PLEASE DO NOT DONATE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT! It's 100% optional and not mandatory. If you do decide to donate please no more than 10 dollars and I will cover the fee that comes with using Paypal. Thank you so much for anyone who considers investing in my dreams. Lastly my first book for FORBIDDEN will be published by next Friday. Expect links to purchase the book in the coming future. Peace and take care and I sincerely appreciate every single on of you


https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/onyxeblade

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series