Sunday, January 30, 2022

Question To Anyone Who See This Post (Please Comment Below)

 As you ladies and gents may already know that I'm constantly creating characters for my FORBIDDEN series. Which I then pay a professional artist to draw my character(s) in a presentable fashion "My art is ass lmao". However since I have drawn a few characters since Nara, Monique, Noella, Zeke & Lugor. I have drawn the following characters Velislava, Capella, Johanna, and a character who shocked me with the amount of views they received, Shao Ziya


Since it's going to be a minute before I get more of my character(s) professionally drawn. I wanted to ask you guys if you decide to participate. Which of the four characters you would want for me to have professionally drawn next?



Shao Ziya


Velislava


Capella


Johanna 










No comments:

Post a Comment