Wednesday, November 30, 2022

FORBIDDEN Update 11/30/22

 Hey everyone just wanted to quickly tell y'all thank you for supporting my blog. Anyways there will be one final official character artwork for MIGNARDIS coming before the end of this year. However her profile won't be done until 2023 (My mother works hard enough). Also in 2023 I will be putting a heavier focus on getting more female characters done than male this time around. The only guaranteed male characters for 2023 is JUDE & CADEN and KNOX. Everyone else will get pushed towards the back of the line. Part of the reason is because I plan on working less with past artists that only drew male characters and expanding my work relationship with artists that draw women. Thank to those who decide to read this post and have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series