Wednesday, November 29, 2023

FORBIDDEN - The Demon Of The Wedding

 FORBIDDEN - The Demon of the Wedding


Story By Onyxe Blade



It was 4:17 AM in Mayland as King Onyx rested peacefully in his bed. Suddenly, his eyes popped open and began to glow as he swiftly performed a spell that instantly covered his naked body in his usual wear. A portal opened into his bedroom and to both his relief and annoyance, it was none other than Unloyal, his alternate universe self wearing his signature purple and black colored wear. Onyx sighed to himself, knowing that utter bullshit was assured with Unloyal's arrival.

Onyx: Damn you, Logan! Why in the hell are you in my world once again?

Unloyal: Is that how you greet a fellow Onyx, you asshole!

Onyx: I guess it depends on the Onyx or Onyxe I would meet that exists in the Onyxeverse, but most certainly not you! Now what the fuck do you want from my life this time ? Make it fast cause Yura and James are already heading to my room.

Unloyal: I'll make it quick and simple then, although it hardly ever really is simple. Basically, I have a friend who resides in Earth 57 and I need to fuck up his wedding! Better yet, ruin his wedding and without his parents disowning him for being gay.

Onyx: Wait, what? Why would somebody be disowned for being gay? Being gay is normal.

Unloyal: In your universe it is, but there are many universes where a ugly thing called homophobia exists. I don't think you need to be a telepath to understand what I mean when I say "homophobia". So, are you gonna help a fellow Onyx out or not?

Onyx fully intended on answering Unloyal's question with a "yes". Before he could answer, both Yura and James arrived at his room. In mere seconds, another portal opened within Onyx's bedroom. None other than Hellin Strongs stepped out dressed in her typical combat wear. She sensed a disturbance within Onyx despite residing in the Underworld because of the mental connection they shared. Hellin felt neither joy nor anger seeing James and Yura in Onyx's room. Laying her eyes on Unloyal definitely caused rage to bubble up inside of her, knowing for certain whenever he appeared bullshit was to follow. Onyx sensing Hellin's anger, sent her a telepathic message to calm herself.

About A Half Hour Later

Unloyal, with Onyx's aid, explained the situation to Hellin, James, and Yura. Both James and Yura immediately rolled their eyes in annoyance because they felt Unloyal, yet again, was bothering Onyx with problems that didn’t even involve their world, and thus excused themselves. Meanwhile, Hellin remained in order to better grasp the situation.

Hellin: So, you have a friend in Thailand of Earth 57 who is being pressured to get married to a woman he doesn't love? Yet, he's doing this so his family doesn’t find out he's gay cause such a thing is taboo in that particular world?

Unloyal: You really are a smart cookie.

Hellin: I'll fucking murder you where you stand, you piece of shit!

Onyx: Temper, Hellin. Unloyal do not insult Hellin again unless you do not wish to return to your world. As a gay man myself, I sympathize with your friend's situation. At the same time, I made myself very fucking clear that I do not want to be bothered with problems that do not concern my world. Especially one as minuscule as a man marrying someone he doesn't love for his parents’ approval. My friends and I deal with real crises, not some television drama-like nonsense! So forgive me if I'm not gung-ho about traveling with you to another world to telepathically force two strangers into accepting their gay son. I don't use my telepathic powers to force people in my world on a mere whim nor do I fancy the idea of doing such to other beings from another world.

Unloyal: Don't fucking telepaths like you two use your powers all the time against the unwilling?

Hellin: To save fucking lives, and neutralizing assholes like yourself! Neither Onyx nor I use our telepathy on someone just so they can see things from our perspective. If that were the case, many of the politicians Onyx has to associate with wouldn't hate his guts for being a half-demon. And I wouldn’t have to tolerate half the shit I do if I just used my powers flippantly. Anyway, I cannot stand the sight of you and since Untrue isn't with you, I do not have to mince my words. However, since you've already disturbed us yet again, I will accompany you, instead of Onyx, to this world of your friend's to solve his dilemma. However, and I'm saying this in front of Onyx so you know I'm fucking serious: If you ever come to either him or me with such a bullshit nothing ass problem, considering the hell both he and I go through on a regular basis, I will fucking rip out your spine and beat you with it! Do I make myself clear, Unloyal?

Unloyal: Clear as my asshole after a good douching.

Hellin: You insufferable lowlife son-of-a---

Onyx: Make sure to heed Hellin's warning cause I definitely will not do anything to save you, Logan! Now open a portal to Earth 57 and make this a quick journey for Hellin and bring her back to me immediately after your business is handled. Otherwise, there's going to be one less Onyx existing within the Onyxeverse!

Unloyal stuck his tongue out at Onyx defiantly as he reluctantly grabbed Hellin's arm while opening a portal to Earth 57. The two instantly disappeared from Onyx's room as Onyx shook his head in annoyance. The portal opened and Hellin stepped outside and saw it was daylight in this particular world. Unloyal followed behind her as he closed the portal. The two arrived at Earth 57's Thailand near the venue where Unloyal friend's wedding was taking place. Hellin looked around with a rather despondent look on her face.

Unloyal: Welcome to Thailand of Earth 57. So, how does it feel to visit a world that’s not your own?

Hellin: This fucking place is gaudy as fuck! The Thailand of my universe easily supersedes anything this place has to offer. It looks so damn plain. Anyway, I didn't come here for sightseeing, but to stop a fraudulent wedding from happening. Using my telepathy, I sense all one thousand guests within that venue, not including the bride and groom. By the way, what is your friend's name?

Unloyal: His name is Theodore, but I call him Ted. He keeps saying call him "P'Ted" but I'm not trying to be bothered with all these Thai-based honorifics and shit. Don't ask me about his last name. I can't pronounce that shit to save my life. Anyway, that's not what's important cause we are here to stop a wedding.

Hellin: Agreed, but I do have one question and you better answer correctly. Why exactly do you care about stopping your friend's false wedding? Do you harbor feelings for him?

Unloyal: FUCK NO! I just want to see the disappointed look on both his and the bride's parents’ faces when they find out their children are LGBTQ.

Hellin: What? The bride is also gay?

Unloyal: The correct term is lesbian and, well, YES!

Hellin: So your fucking reason for stopping this wedding isn't to help Ted, but to get a rise out of seeing his and his "bride's" family's reaction? You really are a piece of shit!

Unloyal: My grandma refers to me as "Snuggles".

Hellin: What? Never mind! Let's get this over with, so I can return to my world and pretend this stupid situation never happened.

The wedding commenced as all guests awaited the arrival of the bride while the groom tried his best to hide his true feelings. He would rather be with his lover than forcing himself to marry his childhood friend in order to appease their parents. The bride appeared looking stunning as ever while also hiding her true feelings. The couple stood in front of each other as the Minister prepared to start the wedding ceremony. Everything came to a halt upon the arrival of Unloyal and Hellin. Everyone turned around to see the two strangers. The groom and bride recognized Unloyal, but the woman with him was also a stranger to them.

Ted: Logan... what the fuck?

Unloyal: Ted, you’ve been bitching to me these past few months about how you don’t want to get marry, so you can be with your true love, Sailom. Rejoice, my nagging friend, as I bring your and Maya's salvation in the form of a demon from another world.

Hellin: This wedding is cancelled!

Only a few guests could somewhat understand the words coming out of the foreigners’ mouths. Everyone else stared at them while feeling both clueless and angry that these strangers interrupted such a sacred day.

Unloyal: Oh yeah, this is where the telepathy part comes into play. These fuckers don't understand a lick of English, well most of them. So, I need you to do whatever you do and make them understand you.

Hellin: Of course.

Using her telepathic powers on everyone at the wedding, despite speaking English, the words that came out of Hellin’s mouth automatically translated to Thai.

Hellin: Ted and Maya are not in love with each other. They are only marrying each other to appease their families and everyone else in attendance. The truth of the matter is Ted is gay and Maya is a lesbian. They do not love each other the way you people here would desire. They would rather be with their true loves. Also, before anyone tries to object... I want you all to understand that I can kill literally all of you in here without so much as breaking a sweat.

Hellin changed her face from human form into demonic as she ignited small flames in her left palm. Unloyal ran over to where Ted and Maya stood, letting them know that despite Hellin's frightening appearance, she didn’t have any intention of killing anyone... hopefully.

Hellin: Now that you all are able to understand the words coming out of my mouth, I have a message specifically for Ted and Maya's parents. I do not give two fucks about your personal beliefs on homosexuality nor do I intend to force you to change your views. However, if you turn your back on your children for being themselves, I will make it my business to find you and give you the most painful death you could ever imagine. So, do take my warning to heart and make sure to love your children just as they are. Trust and believe, there are worse things they could be in life and being gay isn't one of them. Unless any of you wish to ever see me again, I highly suggest you all just make the most of this day and not allow whatever bigotry you have to affect your better judgment. Because while I do not take any pleasure preying on the weak, I do not tolerate any form of defiance once I have given my command; regardless to the fact that this is not my home world. Now that fucker in the purple and black hoodie is going to send me back to my world while you all handle this among yourselves. Remember, I will be back if I so much as hear a shred of disrespect towards either child for being themselves. Lastly, please do better with the architect of this place. It is so painfully dull.

Minutes later, a portal opened in the dinning room of Onyx's castle. Stepping out was none other than Hellin and, thankfully, only her. Onyx put his bowl of fresh fruits down and ran over and hugged her. 

Onyx: Thank goodness you're back and not a single hair out of place.

Hellin: You know damn well the only danger I faced was keeping myself from killing Unloyal. That fucker just wanted to cause drama. He had no real plan of helping his friend with his dilemma. Second thought, he did have enough sense to get you and me involved. Yet, it's disappointing to know there are worlds where homosexuality is a no-no or at least not as accepted. Thankfully, no such thing exists in our world.

Onyx: So now that you're back, feel like accompanying me to Paraben Town? I just received a report not too long ago of some witches causing trouble.

Hellin: After having to spend time around Unloyal, I'm definitely in the mood to beat the living shit out of something. Count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series