Tuesday, August 17, 2021

My FORBIDDEN Road Map So Far

 Various events I have planned for FORBIDDEN once my book is released which I will be announcing the release date very soon. Anyways my ideal events below if everything goes according to plan


1. Red Halloween - A minor event where I hope to have a commission of Hellin Strongs + another OC to get Halloween theme alternate outfits


2. Winter Is Coming - During the Winter seasons I will focus on having characters commission that possess ice based powers + a short story on blog


3. A Heart Covered In Madness - New OC + a short story on the blog


4. Collaboration with fellow creator KAIZOUWAR - This is something I been wanting to do since Kaizou and I have become friends. Hopefully once my Mother/Editor and I take care what needs to be done for me. I can finally make the leap and discuss with Kaizou in a work to work together on a project


There will also be more stuff coming for FORBIDDEN in 2022 in Jehovah is willing and I'm not too busy with regular work and family. Thank you so much everyone for the continuous support to my blog and YouTube channel. Much love and have a beautiful and safe day everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series