Saturday, August 21, 2021

There May Be A Change Of Plan (FORBIDDEN RELATED)

 While I will do my best to keep up with the future events I have planned for FORBIDDEN in 2021 especially "Winter Is Coming". I recently learned that some of my OC's such as Mona, Angelina, Nikiema, and Romeo need to be redraw again by a different artist. Due to the fact their previous drawers despite all four characters belong to me. Added their signature to the drawings which will prevent me from properly using them in the near future. Thus I will have reinvest money to have those 4 characters redrawn along with future projects that need to be paid. Thus my timeline on certain things maybe off and as for Halloween perhaps only one of my OC's will get a Halloween theme outfit and it won't be Hellin since I given her more than enough attention for the time being. I'm looking to have either Sung Jin or Brody Zhang to receive a Halloween theme alternative look. Anyways just wanted to update you all on that particular matter. Also FORBIDDEN, the book is nearly on it's way to cross the finish line so stay tune for that update as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series