Tuesday, October 18, 2022

FORBIDDEN Sketch Update - Bevan, Lotus, & Carla (Not Final Name Currently)

 Hey guys sorry for the lack of content on the blog the past few days. I have been focusing on my YouTube channel and neglected my blog. Also my mother/editor hasn't gotten to any of the profiles as of late. Anyways here's sketches of more future FORBIDDEN characters 


Carla/No Final Name



Carla is a recent adoptable I purchased from Oonya who is the artist who drew Trickie and Mingxia. Carloa is fully owned by me and the third successful adoptable after Kekoa & Orellana. I have no direction for Carla as of yet but hopefully can create a mini bio for her before the end of 2022


Bevan


The male kunoichi! Bevan is a character I cannot wait to properly introduce to the FORBIDDEN universe. I just been so busy handling other FORBIDDEN related things and can never seem to find the artist suitable to draw this male kunoichi

Lotus


The beautiful buxom assassin is another character I had recently redesigned and cannot wait to work on their backstory in the near future 






No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series