Saturday, September 9, 2023

FORBIDDEN 09/09/2023

 FORBIDDEN Update 09/09/2023


Here are the character design sketches *subject to change* for future FORBIDDEN characters as well as a future planned redesign for Mihoshi Strongs-Rojas. Don't know when these will be done let alone this years due to my current dilemma with artists



Bug Killer is an alternate universe Onyx/Onyxe who makes a living exterminating vicious humanoid insects known as Bug People


Anthony is a young Mexican boy who has the ability to transform into a humanoid Chupacabra


Emily Bathory - The Blood Witch


Jesica Starry


Mihoshi Strongs (Once I get over my issue with artists. I definitely want to get Mihoshi's updated design professionally drawn ASAP)










No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series