Monday, June 23, 2014

Lisa Brown


Servant Of Justice

One of Asira's many angels residing in Heaven. While Asira is completely aware of a group of demons, known as the Children Of Ruin. The demons seeking to release the demon lord, Mastema from the book Forbidden. Despite the many sages killed by these demons. Each death weakening the seal holding Mastema prison. Along with the possible havoc that will be unleash if Mastema is freed. As God, Asira has foreseen a band of heroes going against the demons. Not knowing the intentions of her master. Lisa growing tired of the Children Of Ruin's devious activities. Lisa ventures out of Heaven and joins the battle against the Children of Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Don't Think It's Depression

 Just talking out loud but being alive most days feels like such a chore. Not saying I'm going to off myself but I feel like I'm jus...