Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Thank You Everyone

 Hey it's me, Onyxe Blade and I just quickly want to make this post. I am thankful to everyone who visits my blog and admires the stuff I post and just things I share from the internet. I especially want to thank my Mother and my friend Elisa for helping me whenever they can with edits on the blog. I truly hope 2023 is the year for FORBIDDEN as I continue to do my best to bring awareness to my creations. It's very difficult sometimes to make my dreams happen due to lack of funds or just not feeling encouraged. Sometimes I even feel I made a huge mistake in trying to make FORBIDDEN happen. Anyways thank you for supporting the blog and I appreciate all of you, peace and take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[UNCUT] My Marvellous Dream is You | EP.1 (1/4)

Premieres 05/08/2024 Girl Love series