Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chapter Update

Chapter Update

Chapter Eleven Has Received The Following Changes


1. New Chapter Intro

2. New Dialogue Between Hellin and Koga

3. New Dialogue Between Okubi and Eligos


NOTE: Chapter Eleven may receive minor changes. Overall the chapter has been fixed. 



P.S. Sorry for the constant changes to already published chapters. Unfortunately at times when I reread an older chapter. I spot mistakes and messy dialogues that I fail to notice the first time. I try my best to make a perfect chapter on my first go. Sadly that's more than often not the case. While am currently working on Chapter Fifteen. I will be going back to previous chapters. Checking to see for any errors. Once again I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. I sincerely hope you, the viewers. Will continue to enjoy my stories. Hopefully I will improve as time progresses. Have a beautiful and healthy life. Peace and take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...