Friday, July 25, 2014

Dear Viewers

 Tonight I have just completed the fifth chapter of Forbidden. While writing my stories. I often make many mistakes. Non of my stories are pre written. Every chapter comes straight from my head. I write down personal notes for some of the chapters.  Most of time I write everything frim imagination.  Anyways I'm very much enjoying writing these stories.  Hopefully this time around., I'll actually complete this story. Anyways I plan to go back to older chapters. Fixing various mistakes.  I want this story to be as enjoyable as possible.  Thank you for your time.  I aopreciate the views. Good night and take care. Chapter 6 will be very packed with action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...