Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Forbidden Chapter 4

Forbidden Chapter Four- Brutal Encounter





After traveling many hours. Both Xiaoyu and Apollyn have arrived in Gamboge. Walking through the very tropical town. One can't go a block without seeing a fruit stands, dancers, magic shows, and other unique attractions. The two woman avoid the attractions as they make their way to meet Malcolm Loiter



Apollyn: This place is boring. Nothing but yucky fruit around here. Appolyn wants some ice cream

Xiaoyu: Again? You just had ice cream over an hour ago. I told you this already. We are here for business, I have real work to do. I didn't come to Mayland to go on some dessert eating extravaganza. Just follow my lead and no more talk of sweets

Apollyn: Being your body guard is so boring. We don't do anything fun.

Xiaoyu: Well I didn't come here to have fun. I came here to find the demons who murdered my friend. Along with the countless sages they had murdered. If this is too "boring" for you Lynn. I fully understand if you want to quit

Appolyn: Me quit? No way. Once Appolyn makes a deal, she sticks by it no matter what

Xiaoyu: What deal would that be?

Appolyn: Your boss promise Appolyn all the sweets in China Appolyn wants if Appolyn helps you

Xiaoyu: *sigh* Why am I not surprise? I neglected to ask you earlier. A lot was on my mind. Anyways what exactly are your powers?

Apollyn: Oh my powers? My powers are something truly awesome. Let Appolyn show you


Appolyn holds out her right hand as a red gooey substance begins to form. The red goo forming out of her palm, it begins to take shape. Only seconds later, the red goo has become animated crepes filled with strawberry sauce. The little crepe bounces up and down in Appolyn's palm



Apollyn: Talk about awesome and cute

Xiaoyu:.... So your powers are to create desserts? HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT GOING TO BE USEFUL IN BATTLE?


Both Appolyn and the crepe monster shriek in terror as they move away from Xiaoyu



Xiaoyu: THAT'S IT! Once we get arrive to Malcolm's office. I'm going to have you sent back to HQ. I can't believe Dong Fa would do this to me

Apollyn: Please don't. Appolyn may not look it, but Appolyn is very strong. Please don't send me back. Apollyn wants to help find bad demons too. P-Leeze?

Xiaoyu: FINE! Only if you don't mention desserts anymore

Apollyn: You're asking Appolyn to do the impossible. Baby steps

Xiaoyu: Argh! Let's just get going already




As the woman continue to their destination, Appolyn's nose picks up something. The young demon immediately begins to sniff the air around her



Xiaoyu: What dessert do you smell now?

Apollyn: What a exotic yet sinister smell. I think Appolyn knows this smell


Before Appolyn could figure out the source of the smell. A scantly clad man appears out of nowhere. Alongside the man appears a floating blue spirit. Appolyn instinctively hides behind Xiaoyu. While doing so, holds Xiaoyu down. Making sure her friend does nothing to anger the man


Xiaoyu: Lynn let me go, why are you acting even weirder all the sudden?


Xiaoyu then turns her attention to the man. Sensing a dark presence surrounding him. Xiaoyu wonders if this man is perhaps one of the demons who murdered her friend


Okubi: How unfortunate I run into you again Lynn

Eligos; Long time no see Dessert Demon

Apollyn: Hello Okubi, hello Eligos.

Upon seeing that both Appolyn and the man are familiar with one another. Xiaoyu determines he cannot be one of the demons she is hunting down. None the less, Xiaoyu can sense and feel the man's demonic presence. Something more twisted than any evil presence she has ever felt before

Xiaoyu: "This man has quite an evil presence. A rather feminine looking man, if I say so myself. Since he knows Appolyn. He may not be all bad. Still, I should at least question him. First let me introduce myself"


Xiaoyu: Hello sir my name is--

Okubi: I didn't ask nor do I care. Anyways try not popping up anywhere else I go Lynn. The last ten years. Every other town I go to. I'm curse by your presence. Please cease being such an annoyance

Eligos: Master, why are always so mean to Appolyn?

Okubi: You be quite. We're leaving



Okubi and Eligos start to take their leave, only to be stopped by Xiaoyu


Xiaoyu: FREEZE! How dare you speak to not only a detective like myself in such a manner. You idare insult my friend? Who the hell do you think you are?

Okubi: Who the hell do you think you are! Do you truly believe I give a damn about your title cur? I do as I please and what pleases me is not wasting anymore time with you two. Besides, I have committed no crime here

Eligos: Emphasis on "here"

Okubi: Anyways I must be on my way

Xiaoyu: If you have done nothing wrong. Then you shouldn't mind answering my questions


Okubi shoots Xiaoyu an evil stare. Xiaoyu stares back unfazed by the rude demon. After a few seconds, Okubi gives in



Okubi: FINE! If only to get you off my back. I'll answer your stupid questions. Three to be exact

Xiaoyu: Works for me. The first being, where are you heading too


Before Okubi could answer, his spirit companion, Eligos response


Eligos: Oh a woman as beautiful as you would hate it. The master is forcing me to follow him to Logus Island.

"Gross" Xiaoyu says out loud. Xiaoyu could hardly believe a man of Okubi's appearance is journeying to such a place. Regardless, Xiaoyu has two more questions? Questions she wants answered only by Okubi


Xiaoyu: Oh thank you so much kind spirit. However I much rather your master respond

Eligos: Pardon my rudeness madam

Okubi: Speak for me again Eligos and you will be severely punished.

Xiaoyu: My next question. Why exactly are you going to Logus Island?

Okubi: I'm searching for the Unicorn Sword. I hope your final question is much more suited for a rookie detective

Xiaoyu: ROOKIE DETECTIVE! Never mind. I can't let you get under my skin like that. Anyways onto the last question. Do you know anything about a group of demons.Demons that are going around killing descendants of the Great Sages?


Suddenly an unusual expression takes shape on Okubi's face. The look of confusion. Something Okubi has not had in the last few centuries



Xiaoyu: Your face says all I need to know. You haven't even heard of such events until now.

Eligos: Didn't I warn you about not keeping up with current events?

Okubi: Oh quite you. Anyways that was all three question. Now leave me be or else. Let's go Eligos

Eligos: It's been nice meeting you lady detective. Take care girls. Maybe we'll meet again soon. Farewell


 Okubi and Eligos take their leave. A half an hour later, Xiaoyu and Appolyn arrive to Malcolm's place of work. Entering the Gamboge Police Department Building. The women found themselves surrounded by chaos. Based on the commotion. Xiaoyu was able to discern that a detainee had escaped their custody. Sighting Malcolm's office. Xiaoyu grabs Appolyn's hand and pulls her to Malcolm's office. Entering the room. The woman immediately a handsome dark caramel skinned man. 

Appolyn: Oh what a sexy man. He skin color reminds me of caramel I wonder is he taste as good as he looks

Xiaoyu: How inappropriate Lynn. Anyways sorry that we're late. We got here as soon as possible. My name is Jia Xiaoyu. Detective from the Daoiji Agency. This is my bodyguard, Appolyn

Malcolm: Hello ladies, the name's Malcolm Loiter. I wish we could had meet under better circumstance. Unfortunately---


Before Malcolm could finish his sentence. Xiaoyu cuts him off


Xiaoyu: Forgive me for cutting you off. However it seems to me a detainee has escaped from here?

Malcolm: That sadly is correct. A sage by the name Ezekiel Stone. He escaped from here not too long ago. Mr Stone was arrested and brought here a hour ago, after being caught attempting to rob a bank. While during our investigation. We had our Blood Decoder test Ezekiel's blood. Turns out, Mr. Stone is a descendant of The Great Sages. Unfortunately not too long ago. Mr. Ezekiel managed to escape. Not only that. While I was interrogating him. Mr. Ezekiel mentioned a blonde haired woman appearing everywhere he went. Mr. Ezekiel seem very worried when talking about her. Considering who he is, we need to find him fast. Otherwise one of the demons of The Children Of Ruin certainly will. If they haven't already found him

Xiaoyu: Children Of Ruin? So that's what they call themselves. The very same demons who murdered my friend

Malcolm: I''m sorry to hear that. Right now we need to go find Ezekiel. Before he ends up like the other descendants

Xiaoyu: Understood. C'mon Appolyn, let's go



MEANWHILE SOME PLACE IN GAMBOGE FOREST



Ezekiel: Damn cops. Think they can keep the Great Ezekiel lock down  No one contains this wicked magician. Now to get out of this place

???: The only place you're going is with me

Appearing before Ezekiel, a young and buxom blonde haired woman. Staring at the mysterious woman. The very same woman Ezekiel has been seeing all day. The woman gives him the kind a look any murderer would give their victim. Ezekiel tries his best not to show fear. Unfortunately the sweat coming down his face shows otherwise.

Ezekiel: I knew it. Crazy chick following me. Am not going noways with you girly. Not move out my way before I gets violent

???: Violent? I like violent

Ezekiel: Crazy ass woman. WHAT THE HELL DO YA WANT FROM ME?

???: It's not what I want, but my master. He needs the blood of your kind in order to finish what he started. Prepared to be sacrifice young magician. Resistance is futile


Mean while running through town. Xiaoyu, Appolyn, and Malcolm continue their search for the escaped sage. Both Xiaoyu and Malcolm running as fast as they can. While Appolyn running only fast enough not to out run them. The trio hoping to find Ezekiel before the demons do



Xiaoyu: I wonder where could he have gone

Malcolm: He can't be too far and still on foot no less

Xiaoyu: Where would most criminal run to in a situation like this?

Malcolm: I got it, the Gamboge Forest. Follow me

Appolyn: Appolyn hates running



Twenty minutes later, Xiaoyu, Appolyn, and Malcolm arrive to the forest. Upon reaching the forest. The trio encounter an unknown blonde haired woman. The trio then spots on the ground A pool of blood. The sage Ezekiel Stone has been murdered. Appolyn immediately screams out in horror


Appolyn: OH NO!

Malcolm: Dammit!

Xiaoyu: We got here too late to save him, but not late enough to catch his killer. Who are you?

Malcolm: The blonde woman? Ezekiel was telling the truth. Who are you and why did you kill Ezekiel?

???: Witnesses. I guess the sage won't be the only one I kill today

Malcolm: I'll repeat myself once again. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU KILL EZEKIEL?

???: Who and why? First you may call my Brutality! As for why this sage is dead? He was a necessary sacrifice for my master

Xiaoyu: For Mastema?

Brutality: Aren't you quite informed

Xiaoyu: It was you and your friends who killed Wei

Brutality: So that's the name of that worm who exposed us. I only wish I could had prolonged his suffering

Xiaoyu: YOU BITCH! 

Apollyn: Xiao, please calm yourself

Xiaoyu: NO! It was her and her buddies who killed Wei. Don't worry, I know I got a job to do. However I'm going to first make her pay for what her friends and she did to Wei. ACTIVATE XIHE!  



Xiaoyu body becomes surrounded in a powerful white aura.  As her body illuminates, Xiaoyu takes a wushu battle stance. 


Appolyn: Wow! Xiao looks so angelic surrounded by all that light. Still this is not good. It's time for Appolyn to perform her duties. 


Apollyn stands beside Xiaoyu, ready to fight


Xiaoyu: Malcolm, Appolyn and I can take her. Go get back up

Malcolm: Are you sure? Am not practitioner of magic, but I know how to use a gun

Xiaoyu: Much appreciated. However I don't think a mere gun will do much against this demon. Trust me and go already

Malcolm: I'll go get back up. Don't you two die on me

Brutality: You're not going anywhere. Summon--

Apollyn: HOT CHOCOLATE! 



Before Brutality could summon a being to stop Malcolm. Appolyn opens her mouth, releasing a blast of burning hot chocolate from her mouth. Seeing the attack, Brutality swiftly moves out of harms way. Instead, Appolyn's attack hits a nearby tree and melts it.



Xiaoyu: I know this isn't the time, but I apologize for calling your powers useless. That was very impressive

Apollyn: Thank you

Xiaoyu: You have breast too I see

Apollyn: Side effect of using my powers. Right now I'm a A CUP right now. However the longer I use my powers, the bigger my breast become. I just gotta make sure I don't reach MM CUPS

Xiaoyu: What would happen if you did?

Apollyn: According to my mommy. Appoyln becomes a very mean demon. One who would attacks everything

Xiaoyu: Basically once your breast become too big. You becomes a wild demon with no control

Apollyn: Is that what I said

Xiaoyu: Anyways let's just focus on the task at hand. Dealing with Brutality. It's time she pays for her crimes

Brutality:  How dare you maggots get in my way. My brethren and I are planning to release the true ruler of this world. Once we sacrifice enough of those pathetic sages. Our master shall return and recreate this world in his image. Maggots like you have no place in Mastema's Utopia. Anyone or anything that opposes his will be slaughter

Xiaoyu: I won't allow that to happen. Not as long as I live

Brutality: Then it won't be long

Xiaoyu: Says you... LIGHT DARTS


Creating darts of light in her hands. Xiaoyu throws them towards Brutality. Using her inhuman relfexes. Brutality dodges every single light dart



Xiaoyu: Impressive for scum, but it won't be that easy. LIGHT CANNON


Xiaoyu creates a gigantic energy ball of light and releases it towards Brutality



Using her demonic strength, Brutality slapss the attack away with her left hand. Sending the big ball of light to a nearby tree, knocking the tree down. Realizing the power of their enemy. Xiaoyu begins to lose her confidence



Apollyn: This demon is powerful. Maybe even too powerful for us

Xiaoyu: I never seen someone deal with my attacks with such ease. Dammit! I have to defeat her

Brutality: Face it maggots. While a small of our brethren managed to be killed. The best of Mastema's disciples are unstoppable. Face it, you're finished

Xiaoyu: It's not over yet.

Brutality: Oh but it is. Now I summon... Nox Edimmu


Brutality summons a balloon clown like creature out of thin air. Floating besides it's summoner. The demon awaits it's master's command. 



Apollyn: GROSS! I hate clowns

Xiaoyu: Even with that creature by your side. We shall still be victorious. Get ready Appolyn

Appolyn: It's combination assault time. HARD CHOCOLATE! 

Xiaoyu:  LIGHT BEAM!


Combining their attacks, Xiaoyu releases a beam of light energy as Appolyn shoots out hard pieces of chocolate chips towards Brutality and Nox Edimmu. A sinister smile cross Brutality's face as she prepares to counter attack. 



Brutality: Now Edimmu... REFLECTO!


Nox Edimmu create a light lavender shield. The shield intercepts Xiaoyu and Appolyn's attacks. Nox Edimmu then bounces the attack back to them.  Quickly countering Nox Edimmu's Reflecto. Xiaoyu creates a sphere of light around Appolyn and her. The light sphere manages to defend against the attack


Brutality: How cute, you got some defensive spell. Too bad my creature has a attack just for those kinds of spells. Now Nox Edimmu, use BREAK BLAST!


Creating a ball of red energy between his hands. Edimmu unleashes a powerful crimson red blast towards Xiaoyu and Appolyn. Despite Xiaoyu's best efforts, the attacks breaks through her barrier. Both Xiaoyu and Appolyn are hit hard by Nox Edimmu's attack. Laying on the ground, withering in pain. The girls begin to realizes how hopeless this fight was. Despite their best efforts. Brutality has completely overpowered them


Xiaoyu: I can't believe this. Why couldn't I stop you? I couldn't defeat Wei's killer. How pathetic

Apollyn: The only pathetic one here is me. Apollyn is an embarrassment to all demon. My mommy would be so sad

Brutality: Now you understand the error of your ways. Maggots like you could never defeat me. Now Nox Edimmu, go and suck out their souls. Useless vermin

???: BLAZING FROST! 


As the creature moves towards the defeated heroines. Out of nowhere, a blast of freezing wind and fire strike Nox Edimmu. The attack instantly causes the creature to fade away. Standing in front of the girls is no other than Okubi and Eligos



Okubi: I blame you for this Eligos. Making me gain interest about this sage killing business

Apollyn: Okubi saved us

Okubi: You again?

Apollyn: Apollyn sorry

Okubi: oh forget it. So I take it she's one of the sage killing demons?. Certainly doesn't smell like any demon I ever meet "something very artificial about this woman here"

Brutality: Who they hell are you?

Okubi: Someone much more important than you'll ever be. Now do yourself a favor and scram. I'm much more powerful than those to buffoons. Do otherwise and I will strike you down

Xiaoyu: No wait. You can't let her escape

Okubi: Save it! If I were engage in battle with a demon of her power level. There's no telling how ugly things will get. The two of you need to taken to a healer. Besides the one you were trying to save is dead. Let her go for now not only benefits me, but you as well. 

Brutality: Hmm, that smell. It's seems you too are a descendants of the Great Sages. Not only are you a descendant. You're also a demon. One with a powerful bloodline. I don't think you would make for sacrificing material. Best I stick to non demon descendants. Remember this. The next time I see the three of you. I will FINISH you all off

Eligos: And who am I? Chopped liver?

Okubi: I want to see you try cur

Brutality glares angrily at Okubi as he does the same. Brutality grabs Ezekiel's body from the ground and disappears. Moments later, Malcolm and back up arrives



Malcolm: XIAOYU, APPOLYN! Are you two alright?

Xiaoyu: No need to worry. My magic grants me the ability to heal myself and others. That's why I didn't want Brutality to escape Okubi

Okubi: Whatever. I saved your miserable lives. No need to thank me


Ignoring Okubi, Xiaoyu body glows in a white light. After healing herself, Xiaoyu moves onto Apollyn. Healing her demon bodyguard as well


Malcolm: So who is the man and the ghost?

Eligos: I beg your pardon? Sir I am no ghost. I'm Eligos and the gentleman here is my master

Xiaoyu: His name is Okubi. He's with us

Malcolm: Okay then. Let's get you guys back to the police department




AN HOUR LATER



Okubi: That was a hour of my life wasted

Apollyn: Apollyn agrees

Okubi: I guess there is a brain in that skull of yours. If you want to continue being perceived as "smart" Do continue to agree with me

Apollyn: Umm...

Xiaoyu: Cut it out Okubi. Well we didn't really learn anything news about The Children Of Ruin from Malcolm. At least we now know how one of the members look like. The only problem is, how are we going to find Brutality and the others?

Okubi: I don't think we really should be concerning ourselves with the demons themselves. Instead, we need to locate as many descending sages as possible. First and foremost, I hope you two understand. We are not going to be able to save them all. We just got to hope we save enough so the Children Of Ruin cannot releases Mastema. Now how many we have save in order for that not to happen is unknown.

Xiaoyu: Yeah something we could had known if you hadn't let Brutality escaped

Okubi: I'm starting to regret not letting her kill you

Eligos: The masters kids


Okubi shoots a mean glare to Eligos. The demon spirit immediately ceases to speak any further


Apollyn: Well both of you are right, but that's not important now. We need to figure out we're Apollyn and friends will travel next?

Xiaoyu: Maylands is such a big country and so many places within it. Figuring out a perfect place to go from here will prove difficult

Okubi: The Royal Lands. That's where we shall travel to

Eligos: The Royal Lands is a good idea indeed. Isn't the Devilry Combat Qualifications taking place a few days from today? Many sages, warriors, beast people, demons, and who knows what else will be entering. Am certain a descending sage or few will be entering as well

Xiaoyu: Is that the tournament to see who will be chosen by the King to compete for his crown?

Okubi: That tournament indeed. Course I know Onyxe will win again. Ever since that demon became King. No one has ever been able to even make him sweat. Course with his bodyguards James and Yura assisting him during the tournaments. Onyxe may never lose that crown

Xiaoyu: Do you think you could defeat King Onyxe, Okubi?

Okubi: I have no interest in becoming King. I find such power boring and burdensome. Course I always been interested in fighting Onyxe just for the thrill of it

Xiaoyu: So the Royal Lands it is? Fine, but that a long way from here

Apollyn: So very long. Apollyn hate long traveling

Okubi: Oh shut up you

Xiaoyu: Well let me count my money. I don't think our funds will last much longer. Between paying for hotels, food, Apollyn's sweet tooth, and other necessities. I may need to find a way to replenish our funds

Apollyn: Please don't say prostitution

Xiaoyu stares at Apollyn in shock. Surprise a demon of her thinking knows what prostitution is. Meanwhile Okubi stares at Apollyn with a look that says "really bitch?" Before Xiaoyu continues on with her money trouble. Okubi comes with a solution with their problem


Okubi: I will pay for us as long as needed. Until we find and vanquished the remaining members of the Children Of Ruin.

Eligos: B-but master. That's your hard earned money. We can't afford to pay for everyone

Okubi: Silence you greedy demon. I'm a millionaire. I more than have enough money to cover our expenses. One hundred thousands times over easily.

Xiaoyu: Are you sure?

Okubi: Once I say I'm going to do something. I stick to my word. Paying for you and Shortcake over there will be of no inconvenience to me. Try speaking less if you wish to show your appreciation

Xiaoyu: Thank you

Okubi: You are welcome. Now let's get moving. I got a sword to still find after all. The faster we find these demons. The better it will be for me. There should be a train a couple of miles from here. Let's make haste

Apollyn: Can we stop to get something sweet on the way?

Okubi: ...FINE! Don't push it

Eligos: This is going to be an amazing journey. Traveling with such beautiful company. I'm a lucky man


Okubi, Apollyn, and Eligos begin walking towards the next destination. Xiaoyu remains behind the trio and begins to think to herself


Xiaoyu: "Despite his rude personality and demon heritage. Okubi doesn't seem to be such a bad person. Still something about him troubles me. His aura still has a hateful presence about it. However the sadness emitting from his aura is even stronger. I truly wonder how Okubi became the man he is today? Do I dare ask him after just meeting him? No! Not yet anyways. Until that time comes. I will have to trust him. He saved my life after all"



TO BE CONTINUED

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...