Saturday, July 26, 2014

Forbidden Chapter 1 & 2 Finalize


As of tonight. Both chapter one and two of Forbidden has been completely fixed. All mistake corrected and dialogue. Hopefully reading those chapters will not be much more enjoyable. Along with making better sense "as much sense a crazy like me can make lol". Anyways I hope to fix chapter 3,4,5 next week. Having a tablet is great, but typing on it is a bitch. The internet cafe' is expensive, but what can I do? As long as the passion for writing my stories remain. I will continue to doing everything I can to write them. Anyways both chapter one and two are written to the best of my perfection. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...