Saturday, July 12, 2014

Forbidden Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE -RESURRECTION






THREE DAYS AGO



Sitting in bed naked. A young man enjoys his breakfast brought to him by his maid. As he eats his chocolate chip pancakes with his glass of milk. The young man patiently awaits the arrival of a friend. Knowing the current crisis of sages being slaughter. There is no doubt in his mind what his friend will ask of him. Course as the King. The young man has already made a plan to deal with this new threat. None the less. He happily awaits the company of his friend


KNOCK, KNOCK!

The King puts his food down on his dresser. Wraps his naked body within the sheet. Once ready, he signals for his friend to come inside. 


Onyxe: Come on in James


Opening the door enters a tall and muscular man. Spiky jet black hair, tan orange skin, wearing a red suit. Course in a very odd fashion. Left the shirt unbutton. Revealing his chiseled body. Despite the man's human appearance. Like the man before him. He too is a demon


James: Good morning my King. How was your sleep?

Onyxe: Fine. Thanks for asking. Also thanks for bringing Kira here. As long as she remains in the castle. No harm shall come to her. It's a good thing you were at Halaya last night. Otherwise Kira would had ended like the others. Thank goodness that wasn't the case. Thank you for being so reliable James

James: Not a problem my King. I been around you enough to know what pleases you and what doesn't. Saying that woman wasn't an issue. However it's what I saved her from. My King, I have something I wish to ask you. Please don't take this the wrong way

The King seeing how nervous his friend is. Almost fearful to be exact. Despite his friend's worrying expression. The King cannot help, but smile as he sits in his bed


Onyxe: Oh James. We have been together for nearly a century. I know any question you ask of me is not from a bad place. Besides whatever is troubling you will always be a concern of mine. I would sooner punish you if you remained silent.

James: The thing that attacked Kira in the forest on my way back to you. It was one of us... a demon. My King if word gets out demons are killing sages. This will cause a panic among Asira. Not only that, but many government leaders near and distant. They will blame you for these murders. Knowing fully well that you're a demon and that it would be easy to turn the people against you. For the last fifty something. Ever since you first became King after defeating Queen Matilda. Bad enough Matilda wasn't exactly a kind Queen. However you being a demon. Many of the citizens of Asira feared and hated you. They wanted you dead. I could hardly count the assassin sent to kill you.

Onyxe: Despite those obstacles, I'm still here. Ruling as the king of Asira no less. That's all thanks to my loyal subjects including you.

James: Hardly. Majority of those threats were stopped thanks to you. I wasn't always the competent servant I'm today.

Onyxe: That isn't the point. I knew when I first became King. The citizens of Asira would not immediately warm up to me. It took me being King for thirty years before the people began to trust me. I do not intend to lose that trust by the actions of renegade demons. Besides it's not as if I haven't figured out what's going on by now. Between the knowledge I gain from the Underworld and on Asira. I have full knowledge what's going on here.

James: That being?

Onyxe: A group of demons are trying to release a powerful demon sealed inside a dangerous book

James: Exactly who are these demons and what is the demon they seek to free?

Onyxe: They call themselves The Children Of Ruin. A group of demons who despise non demons and wish to unleash chaos and death throughout Asira. Riding Asira of everything they find unworthy. These demons wish to release the demon Mastema! I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you about Mastema. After all, you're older than me. I'm certain you heard the stories of that demon's evil deeds

James: More than I care to tell. So I suppose these demons also managed to get their hands of Forbidden?

Onyxe: Unfortunately that is the case. I swear I wish I knew where that book was hidden. Just so nothing like this could happened. Oh well. Not even the greater Kings of old could prevent every crisis from happening. Moving on

James: It's good you know these demons and their intentions. That doesn't change the fact that they are demons. If word gets out. We are going to be dealing with a lot of bull. Sages being killed left and right. By demons no less. These demons are going to make things bad for us. Perhaps worst than before

Onyxe: James my dear. You worry WAY too much. If these demons were going around every sage in sight. I would be much more concern. However that isn't the case. Like Kira, the sages that are being killed aren't ordinary sages.

James: What do you mean by that Onyxe?

Onyxe: The sages being killed are the very descendants of the Great Sages. The very sages that sealed Mastema inside Forbidden many centuries ago. I have learned these demons are killing those only descendants of the sages that sealed away Mastema. They believe those sages could perhaps stop Mastema if he were to be release. So they find these sages and sacrifice them. As each of the descending sage are sacrifice. They seal holding Mastema inside Forbidden weakens. That's why I sent Yura to find the perfect recruit. Course she oddly requested the Luxury Gem, but whatever.

James: The Luxury Gem? Who is Yura planning to resurrect?

Onyxe: If I remember correctly. Yura mentioned some woman named Hisako

James: Never heard of her. I hope Yura knows what's she's doing

Onyxe: I have good faith in Yura. Whoever Yura plans to resurrect. I trust she is the person for the job. In the meantime I need to get prepare to today's announcements. Within three days from today. I will be holding the Devilry Combat Qualifications Tournament. The ones who qualify will have a chance to becomes Asira's next King or Queen? I haven't lose the last three tournaments, but even am a bit nervous. Never know when I'll face someone stronger than me

James: That will never happened. You are the strongest King Asira ever had. I too plan to enter the tournament. Making sure your place on the throne remains secured

Onyxe: I appreciate you're protection James. As King, it's my job to defend my throne. Course if someone couldn't defeat you. They would be a waste of my time. None the less today is that day. I wonder what kind of people will enter this years tournament?

James: No one worthy of the crown. That's for sure

Onyxe: If you say so. I just hope Yura will be okay

James: Me too

Onyxe: Hopefully she'll be back before dusk. It's already been nearly two days sent she left. I trust her though and expect her safe return. Despite my hardships as King. I been blessed with some really amazing servants. 




MEANWHILE IN JAPAN



After her long journey. Yura finally arrives to her destination. In Japan, her former home. The young servant begin her travel to the Oni Forest. Once within the forest, Yura immediately goes inside her bag. Going through her bag, Yura pulls a old book. The very book Yura holds in her hands is easily a couple centuries old. Despite it's worn and torn. The value this book hold to Yura is priceless. During her days in the orphanage, Yura discovered this very book. The book of the heroic samurai Hisako! The story about a young Japanese women who traveled throught Asia seeking out evil wherever it maybe. Throughout Hisako's journey. The young warrior fought many great beings. From evil sages to demons. Fighting with nothing, but her trusted sword, Kagemori.. Hisako finally battle was against the yokai, Lamia. Approaching death, Lamia had managed to posses Hisako. Using the last bit of her mental strength. Hisako had performed seppuku. Not only did Hisako prevent Lamia from taking over her body. Hisako's sacrifice saved many villagers from their ghastly fate. The grateful villagers had buried Hisako within the Oni Forest. According to the book. Few months later, a earthquake in Japan had taken place. While no one within Japan was killed. The earthquake caused a big hole. Furthering burying Hisako underground. While time has fixed the once damaged forest. Non one had ever manage to find Hisako's buried body. Some believe if one ventures the Oni Forest long enough. One may find a underground passage directly to the fallen samurai's corpse. However rumor has it a Onibi floats in front of path leading to Hisako's corpse. Killing anyone who dare comes too close. After looking at the book once more. Yura is certain she is at the right place. All Yura has to do now is to see if the story of her beloved book is more than a story. Continuing her way through the creepy forest, Yura prepares herself for any surprise. Much to her surprise, Yura never once encountered any trouble to her destination. More to her surprise, Yura spotted a giant hole within the forest. Tears nearly fell down Yura's eyes. Realizing the very story she read as a child was not simply a story. As Yura made her way towards the giant hole. Yura then sense a presence, a evil presence at that. Like the book foretold, a Onibi appeared before her. The demonic fireball swiftly made it's way towards Yura. However Yura did not even once showed a sign of fear. Instead Yura held her left hand outm as a red aura covered it. Once the Onibi gotten close enough. Yura reached out with her left hand and grabbed it. At an instant, the Onibi vanish. Not even able to sucked out a small amount of Yura's life force. The Onibi out of the way. Yura entered the giant hole. Walking down what seem to be an endless amount of stairs. Despite the distance, Yura was amazed by the architect of nature.


Yura: These stairs must had been made during the earthquake many centuries ago. Nature sure works in mysterious way. Not only that. It's seems I'm nearly at the bottom. "Am coming to rescue you Hisako"


Another three minutes, Yura manages to reach the bottom. While Yura has been trained to see perfectly in the dark. Yura decides to take the easy route as she reaches inside her bag again. This time pulling out a flashlight. Turning the flash light on, what Yura sees next nearly takes the life out of her. Instantly Yura feels mix emotions of both awe and sorrow. While finally realizing the story she had cherish since childhood was indeed true. However seeing the corpse of the fallen hero sadden her. Not too long after, Yura notice something else about Hisako's corpse. Still stabbed in Hisako's stomach was no other than her sword, Kagemori. Not only is Hisaki's trusted sword still inside her body. Yura is able to see that Kagemori preserved it's master's youth. Despite the many centuries Hisako has been dead. Yura quickly checks to see if anything is hiding within Hisako's burial. Once Yura is certain only Hisako and she are down her. Yura approaches Hisako's lifeless body. Once next to Hisako's body. Yura goes inside her bag once more. Out of her bag, Yura pulls out a purple gem. The gem radiates with a purple light so strong. The darkness is sent running as the burial becomes filled with the gem's light


Yura: Okay here goes everything


Without a moment's hesitation, Yura places the gem on Hisako's vagina. The gem immediately begins to form a crystal  undergarment on the decease warrior. Shortly after the once lifeless body begins to move. Yura stands back and watches in amazement as the gem begins to revive Hisako. As Hisako is nearly back to life. Kagemori pops out of her stomach and falls beside it's master. Merely seconds after, the once dead heroine returns to the land of the living. Upon resurrection, Hisako sees nothing but darkness.


Hisako: Where am I?


Quickly realizing that Hisako cannot see. Yura immediately turns on her flash light. Upon seeing the light and the woman holding it. Hisako instinctively grabs for Kagemori and takes a battle stance



Yura: Whoa hold on. Do not fear, I am not your enemy

Hisako: Who are you and how am I alive?

Yura: My name is Yura Mikan and the shinning undergarments you're now wearing is the cause of your revival. I came here looking for you for my master

Hisako: Your master? Well tell your master I serve no one. I do and live as I please. Now I need to find some decent undergarment and clean clothes. Where am I exactly?

Yura: Your former burial ground Lady Hisako. As for those undergarments. I strongly advise you not to remove them

Hisako: or what?

Yura: You can't live without them... literally. The cause of your revival was due to a magical gem known as the Luxury Gem. This gem has the power to bring any decease being back to life. While the wearer can live life like most beings. If the gem is removed. The one wearing it will die instantly. Perhaps I should tell you why I am here

Hisako: Please do

Yura: My master, Onyxe. The current King of Asira has tasked me with finding the person agent. One unknown to our enemies. My master wants you to find a group of demons called The Children Of Ruin. These demons have a book called Forbidden. Inside the book Forbidden, holds a very powerful demon by the name Mastema. These demons are killing off descendants of the sages that sealed Mastema away many centuries ago. If enough descendants are killed. The Children Of Ruin will be able to release Mastema upon Asira. A demon of Mastema's magnitude cannot be allowed back into Asira. My master is doing all he can on his end to prevent this. Many of my colleague travel the globe. Trying to find these very descendants before The Children Of Ruin do. What my master is hoping that you will aid us against these demons. Simply for the good of Asira and it's people

Hisako: May I ask you one question?

Yura: Sure

Hisako: Is your master, Asira's current King a demon?

Yura: That he is. However times have change since your era Lady Hisako.

Hisako: Really? Have society become so weak. That they will even accept a demon for a King? Demons are the enemy. The very evil that wishes nothing, but the end of everything pure. I cannot believe a non demon like yourself proudly serve a demon master. You're a disgrace

Yura: Such sad thinking from a hero like yourself. The stories about you are indeed true. While you are one of the greatest hero to ever lived. Your ignorance about demons is nothing short of pitiful. I understand you were born in era where demons were considered nothing but evil. Not realizing even in your days good demons existed. Despite you and many ignorant people. Not all demons are destructive individuals.Despite your beliefs. Evil is made not born. Trust me I should know. Many years I lived being a tool for evil for my human masters. Until the day a demon saved me. That demon being my current master, King Onyxe. So before you assume all demons are evil, think twice. Regardless that's not what I came here for. I came her to ask of your assistance. Will you offer your services or no Lady Hisako? Having a warrior of your calibur on our side will help us greatly against The Children Of Ruin

Hisako: Do I really have a choice? If I say no, you'll just take the Luxury Gem from me

Yura: As if you would really let me do that?

Hisako: I will sooner be dead again than serve a demon.

Yura: So because of your refusal to aid one demon. Many will die at the hands of other demons. Demons that are indeed evil. Unlike the one that wishes for your help. I must say I'm disappointed Lady Hisako. Despite it was due to my efforts you are alive. i refuse to take the Luxury Gem from you

Hisako: You are bluffing? Your master will have your head

Yura: Don't you dare tell me what my master will or won't do. Yes he will be disappointed, but my life will be in no jeopardy. My master will simply hope you'll change your mind while we find other ways with dealing with our current problem. As a demon raised by humans. My master understand the human heart. My master is the most kindness man I ever meet in my life. No and I mean no one treated me with such love and kindness. If I was still under the tyrants who took my childhood. They would had surely killed me. The King will simply be disappointed. The funny thing is. I rather die than to disappoint him. All the same it's your choice. I got to get going back to my master. Enjoy your second chance at life Lady Hisako. Enjoy it while it lasts



Yura then turns her back to the samurai and begins approaching the long stairs back outside. After taking a few steps, Yura stops as Hisako calls out for her



Hisako: Yura wait! I change my mind now. I want to help stop these demons

Yura: Of course you do. That why you're a hero. Now say no more and follow me up these stairs. Before I can send you off. The first thing any newly resurrected person deserves, a good meal and a bath. Then I want to test your skills. I want to make sure you are prepared for the this task

Hisako: You're challenging me to a dual? How foolish can you be?

Yura: I sooner be a fool for underestimating your skills than overestimating them. Now come on. It's a long way back to the top. At least I'll have company going back up

Hisako: Yura

Yura: Yes Lady Hisako?

Hisako: Thank you. Both your master and you

Yura: You're very welcome. One more thing. If everything goes according to plan. My master will grant you life without the need to wear the Luxury Gem. Don't worry about the how right now. Just trust him as I do



Hisako joins Yura was the two women climb the stairs back up. Yura smiles to herself in great satisfaction. Not only gaining a new ally, but a ally that she almost believed never existed.



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Evans Official Artwork & Skill Set

ALISE EVANS Type: Outsider SKILL SET Skill Set Explanation  TRAIT Wonderland Monarch: Alise while holding her sword extends her left arm up...